You have some unique (and not so unique) challenges ahead of you as an eMBA graduate. You likely know by now the term ‘mastermind’ – and to a point, masterminding is a key element in this program. Every person in the MasterClass is a high calibre business person, driven to succeed and with the skills and passion that you have. How much more can you accomplish when, in a safe, competition free environment, you can brainstorm ideas, test business concepts and share personal challenges with a select group of people like you who ‘get it’.
The MasterClass is led by Martin Buckland, executive coach to thousands of C Suite executives and business leaders, and he has a contact list you’d likely kill for. You all have connections and knowledge that will help each other. If you have a need – ask for it.
Each class consists of a short learning time (topics to be determined on the group’s needs and experience) followed by an ‘ask’ and answer session for the participants.
In addition to the MasterClass, all Presidential Suite clients have access to the exclusive eMBA App being developed to instantly allow you to see who in your area has an eMBA, and from what school.
With our new app, you will no longer be limited to networking within your own school or geographic location – you can find fellow eMBA grads at any time, from across the world or right beside you on the ski slope. Connect and collaborate at your convenience.
- Bi-monthly structured group mastermind calls (six in all). Calls will be scheduled, as much as humanly possible, for the same time each month and will either be on a weekday evening or early morning or over a weekend — our group will determine the right choice.
- Three extended 1:1 coaching sessions, including your kick-off intensive session where we will determine your areas of greatest need. The other two you will schedule when you need them most to address topics that require more in-depth discussion or prepare you for a high stakes meeting or presentation.
- Monthly 1:1 progress calls with me — 30 minutes — same time each month so you can schedule ahead.
- Monthly ‘mp3 podcasts’ delivered to your inbox on subjects that are relevant to, and for, our discussions and reading — including interviews and chats with guests handpicked from Martin’s own extensive network.
- Two group eMBA in person events, created for our members to meet each other, but to also bring to clients and prospects together to collaborate and leverage the power of networking.