eMBA Executive Coaching Services
Experienced executives know the value of career coaching. The highest levels of business are filled with those who have taken the time and put in the effort to define their career strengths and weaknesses and identify their goals so they can reach and exceed them. The Presidential Suite of Executive Coaching Services includes 8 hours of one-to-one coaching, customized to meet your individual needs and your career and personal goals. The breadth and focus of your coaching package is up to you.
Personal Brand Coaching
A generous amount of coaching time dedicated to learning to market yourself effectively with confidence and integrity. Create your personal brand based on your best attributes, values, and goals. Hone your introduction skills: Polish your elevator pitch to present your brand in under 21 words. Develop the ability to describe yourself in ONE word. Your personal brand plays a key role (positive or negative) in your career and in your reputation, so create your brand with intention and care. As a Certified Personal Branding Strategist, Martin listens carefully to understand your strengths, goals, passions, values, and unique personality to define and pitch your brand to career influencers at the executive level.
What do you gain with Personal Brand Coaching?
- Clarity on your skills, talents, passions, experience, goals, and values…what makes you unique
- Targeted and refined personal branding with integrity
- A Confident elevator pitch
- Strategically selecting the best One Word to describe yourself
- Marketing plan of attack
- Focused individual career plan built around you
- Confidence, the power of knowing exactly who you are and where you are going
Social Media Coaching
An industry leader in Social Media Coaching, Martin offers an hour of valuable training on how to take your newly developed personal brand and introduce, promote, and preserve the strength of your brand message on all relevant social media platforms.
- Ensure that you are at the forefront of communication and marketing technology
- Become known and seen as a leader in your organization and field of expertise
- Manage your professional persona
- Take charge of marketing yourself over the long term
- Maintain high visibility in your organization, profession, and industry.
- Put yourself where HR executives and search consultants look for talent
Executive and Career Coaching
As a leading multi-credentialed Executive Career Management Professional specializing at the senior level, Martin offers a customized executive and career coaching strategy for each high level client. This is designed as a collaborative partnership to equip senior leaders with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to be effective, creative, and productive in their careers and personal lives. Executive coaching is focused on solutions and results, both in your current position and your aspirational level.
Starting with your current position and company, you will identify your organizational and professional goals to improve performance, results, and operational effectiveness. Martin will coach you to uncover your executive skills and gaps followed by creating a strategic plan to fortify your performance as an outstanding business leader and benefit your current organization.
Explore your future aspirations, uncover the core attributes and skill sets needed in a position or industry which sparks your ambition, identify executive requirements at your new target level, and assemble a professional action plan to become the best senior leader for the roles to which you aspire.
Possible action items include:
- Clarify your career and personal goals
- Identify the steps needed to reach those goals
- Undergo an objective, expert evaluation of career wins, losses, and how to present both
- Compare your skills, talents, and experience with desired positions / industries
- Utilize assessment tools to identify and close gaps between where you are and where you want to be
- Develop networking skills for your field and at the executive or board level
- Identify the experience and skills needed for Board of Director appointments
Networking with your peers and other eMBA recipients from business schools around the world is an invaluable opportunity. The eMBA Masterclass and mentorship program offers small groups of executives a mix of mentorship and mastermind sessions led by Martin Buckland. Wondering what benefits you can receive from a Masterclass?
- Meet others who have achieved your level of success
- Network at your career level and with those you aspire to be
- Share struggles, celebrate achievements, and get feedback from peers
- Gain knowledge of common pitfalls or challenges at the highest levels
- Collaborate on solutions to those challenges
- Dare to innovate and collaborate in a secure and unprecedented environment
- Openly and safely, discuss personal and professional challenges and receive input from true peers
Gain access to the combined brainpower that only a Masterclass filled with eMBA graduates can offer!