Congratulations on earning your eMBA! Now you want to know how to make the most of your hard-earned degree. The simple answer is to place those four important letters everywhere they will speak to hiring influencers: On your resume, in your cover letter, and most definitely all over your LinkedIn profile!
Don’t be hesitant to highlight your accomplishment. Earning an eMBA is a difficult and exhausting process and hiring influencers place a high value on those candidates who have earned one. Everyone who searches you during your next job search needs to know about your degree. You have to have the other requisite skills and experience, but an eMBA makes you stand out from other candidates. Therefore, it’s worth repeating in many places on your LinkedIn profile that you are the proud graduate of an eMBA programme!
Insert eMBA here:
- In your title, right behind your name
- In your summary
- Reprioritize your education above professional experience to highlight it
- In your professional experience, add your major eMBA projects, especially if you took a leadership role
- Add your eMBA projects to your project section
- Upload your eMBA class presentations to media section
- Connect with your alumni and have them endorse you on the skills you all learned, reciprocate for them, too
- Redo your top ten skills to reflect your new skills