Schools offering an eMBA are standing behind the eMBA degree they offer by including a full range of career services for their alumni. It helps polish their reputation, and increases the ROI eMBA students want when they make the decision to go to top-notch schools such as the Kellogg School of Management, Booth School of Business, or Harvard.
These and other top eMBA schools offer a combination of several different career services and the means to further your network and your career. Take advantage of as many as you need now and keep them in mind when future career growth opens up, too.
- One-on-one career advisory services from professionals, either complimentary or deeply discounted rates. Kellogg offers alumni free career coaching for life, a service worth thousands of dollars over the course of a career.
- Online resources through the alumni website, which can include everything from news, statistics, resume and cover letter templates and samples, to interview and career advice.
- Job Boards hosted by the school’s alumni association. Harvard’s job board is a little-discussed goldmine for those graduating from MBA and eMBA programs there.
- Alumni Directories are filled with contact information for the movers and shakers among your industry as well as through decades of alumni. All of whom are connected directly to you through a shared school and experience.
- Continuing Education opportunities that help you grow and strengthen ties with your cohort and other alumni.
- Alumni clubs and reunions which are perfect opportunities to network in person.